Thursday, March 26, 2009

Enhancements to my Website

Hey, thanks for visiting my Blog!

I am really excited about recent enhancements to my website - http://www.barbaraslaton.com/

I've added interactive charts and graphs that allow you, the visitor, to query trends such as Sales year-to-date, Days of Inventory, Market Barometer, Prices and Sales or Sale Price/List Price Ratios. The best part is that you can not only target cities and towns that you are interested in, but actually select specific neighborhoods where you might want to live. You can print the reports, save them or email them to a friend or your spouse.

Included with all these bells and whistles is a current Market Commentary and individual property analysis capability.

All of your playing on my website is completely anonymous...i.e., I will NOT call you and bug you ;)

No comments: